OUR PEST CONTROL SERVICES
General Pest Control Services
If you need general pest control service for your home or business, we have a service plan for you.
- Monthly Service - Your best choice if you live in an area where spiders, outdoor roaches, and ants are a regular problem.
- One Time Service - If you just need one service to clean up a spider, outdoor roach, or ant problem, give us a call. We can help.
- Special Service Programs - We are now offering short term special service programs for certain pests that may be controlled through two to three services.
Subterranean Termite Control
If you have subterranean termites in your building, you have four choices of control strategies:
- Liquid treatments - Treat the entry points to stop them where they are getting in. (The ones in the house will die in a few days.)
- Baits - Use some form of baiting program that will kill the termites (once they find the bait stations).
- Mechanical barriers or alterations
- Let them eat! (This is still America, and it is your house. You don't have to do anything at all!)
Drywood Termite Control / Elimination
To eliminate drywood termite colonies we have three choices:
- Remove and replace the infested wood members.
- Localized treatment
- Structural fumigation
Termite Inspections and Identifications
Technically, there really is no such thing as a "termite" inspection in the state of California. The inspections done by Structural Pest Control Operators (like us) are more correctly called Wood Destroying Pests and Organisms Inspection Reports. Our inspections are closely regulated by the Department of Consumer Affairs. The scope of the inspection is defined by the state law.
Under state law a termite company can't do work on your property until an inspection has been done and a written report delivered to you. There must also be a written contract to do the work.
Find out how to we can offer free termite inspections estimates and identifications (for most situations)