General Pest Control Services

Taking Care of Your General Pest Control Needs


Pest Control Services

If you need general pest control service for your home or business, we have a service plan for you.

  1. Monthly Service - Your best choice if you live in an area where spiders, outdoor roaches, and ants are a regular problem.
  2. Bi-Monthly Service - Our Bi-monthly service provides quality service at an economical price point. Excellent for areas where pest pressure is not as high. 
  3. One Time Service - If you just need one service to clean up a spider, outdoor roach, or ant problem, give us a call. We can help.
  4. Special Service Programs - We are now offering short term special service programs for certain pests that may be controlled through two to three services.

Please call our office at (559) 325-9400 for a free quote for service.

General and Structural Pest Control

Pest control is a very big job.

Crop dusters, farmers, gardeners, weed control experts, termite, and pest control technicians are all engaged in the business of pest control in some form or another.

In California, all of these activities are regulated by agencies that were established to oversee this work. The agencies that regulate our industry issue licenses that are specific to the different kinds of pest control work that may be done. For example, a crop-duster pilot is not permitted to treat your home for termites. Likewise, we don't control pests on alfalfa or cotton.

Morse Termite and Pest Control is licensed by the California Structural Pest Control Board for General Pest Control (branch 2) and Wood Destroying Organisms (branch 3). We have training, equipment, and materials that are specialized to the kinds of pest problems that are found in and around structures. Our services are focused on the inside and the exterior areas adjacent to homes, businesses, or other buildings.

We do not provide services at this time to control gophers, ground squirrels, weeds, or other pests of turf and ornamental areas. These services are best left to a specialist with the training and equipment that is specific to those problems.